JP Sears is a metaphysical teacher & bestselling author who uses an abundance of humor to open the minds and hearts of millions.
If living a world filled with uptight people who take themselves way to seriously is difficult for you, rest assured that relief is here in the form of JP Sears. JP is an ultra spiritual individual who doesn’t wag the finger of judgment at you. Also, JP easily stands out in America as being one of the few that only has ‘one chin’ – that’s right: he’s in phenomenal shape. At one point during the interview we repeatedly refer to him as “Fit Jesus.”
The Outer Limits of Inner Truth believes Mr. Sears is on the trajectory of becoming an even more internationally respected teacher & speaker. We’re very thankful he came on our show.
JP Sears’ bio in his own words.
I’m an emotional healing coach, international teacher, world traveler, and curious student of life. My work is intended to empower people to empower themselves to live more meaningful lives.
I run a very busy one-on-one client practice (most sessions are via skype) where I’m fortunate enough to work with people everyday on healing their hearts, resolving self-sabotage, and stepping into their true power.
I also lead retreats around the world on different healing and personal empowerment themes for like minded and like hearted people to come together and learn, grow, and heal.
I also make videos. I’m very active on my YouTube channel, where I regularly release videos to help people help themselves. I also make comedy videos known as my ‘Ultra Spiritual’ series. Aside from the entertainment value of these humorous videos, they also carry important underlying messages (at least I think so, but I’m biased because they’re my videos).
And if the formal credential side of things is important to you, I hold certification as a Holistic Coach Advanced Practitioner through the Holistic Coaching Institute in Columbus, OH. I also served as a faculty member for the C.H.E.K. Institute from 2006-2013. Most importantly, I have red hair, blue eyes, a caring heart, and a warped sense of humor.
How to Be Ultra Spiritual: 12 1/2 Steps to Spiritual Superiority Paperback – February 25, 2017
Welcome to the Glorious Grandeur of Ultra Spirituality
In case you haven’t noticed, the New Age has become the Old Age. But don’t recycle your crystals just yet! His Enlightenedness JP Sears is ushering in the Newer Age, blinding us with the dawn-like brilliance that is Ultra Spirituality. How to Be Ultra Spiritual presents Ultra Spiritual JP’s none-of-a-kind guidance, so you can better yourself through teachings on:
• Competitive spirituality—the Ultra Spiritual foundation that the rest of your Ultra Spiritual path rests on
• Why burying your feelings alive makes you thrive
• Dreaming up your awakening—how to engineer your carefully contrived spiritual narrative
• Rigidly yogic yoga—the moisture-filled cloud formation that drops rain upon your river so your flow can flow
• Following the light to the greener spiritual pastures of veganism
• He-ness, financial levity, deathliness, and other qualities of the quality guru
• Mindfullessness—all of the fullness of mindfulness with none of the mind
• Merciless meditation—the most effective way to become more meditative (and, duh, more spiritual)
• Accessing the forces of critical nonjudgment
• Using plant spirit medicine to experience a degree of enlightenment that you aren’t enlightened enough to experience without the spirit who lives inside its particular vegetation
• Humbleness, and how to employ it in the most superior sense of the word
With How to Be Ultra Spiritual, His Enlightenedness JP Sears brings the heart and soul of ancient spirituality back to life with a progressive aggression, replacing the diluted uselessness of modern spirituality with the waaay more spiritual wisdom of Ultra Spirituality. See if you can keep up . .
WEBSITE LINK: http://awakenwithjp.com
JP Sears, Ultra Spiritual, humor, comedian, metaphysics, author